Shipping, delivery and in-store pickup
- Standard shipping service is available for orders delivered to Canada
- The shipping cost is:
- $16.00 with the purchase of an order under $250.00
- No charge with the purchase of an order of $250.00 or more.
- Shipping costs and taxes (if applicable) will be calculated during the checkout process.
- Canada Fighting ships via Canada Post. You must have a physical address to be able to receive deliveries.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Wednesday only (excluding major holidays)
- Orders are usually dispatched from us within 3 working days of receiving the order. Thereafter, the delivery time depends on where you are located according to Canada Post.
- We do not ship outside of Canada at this time. Please excuse us for the inconvenience.
Please email our friendly Customer Service team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about shipping and delivery.
Eva Express Delivery Service
Eva is a cooperative that offers a delivery service in partnership with various companies. With this service, we offer our customers who live in the greater Montreal area the possibility of receiving their orders in the shortest possible time.
This service is available from Monday to Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 17:00 p.m. except on public holidays. You just need to select the option Express delivery during the online purchase process. When your order is ready, you will receive a confirmation from the Eva delivery service.
At that time, a link will be sent to you by email allowing you to follow the journey of your order from our warehouse to your delivery address in real time.
*Note that delivery prices are determined according to the distance between the delivery address and our warehouse starting at $25.00 plus taxes. Additionally, Eva delivery charges are non-refundable for returns or exchanges.
Our pickup service is now available. So, you just have to come to the door of our point of sale at 2127 rue Bélanger, Montreal, Quebec H1K 4Z8 so that we can give you your order in person.
Before going to our point of sale, wait to receive the confirmation email that your order is ready to pick up: "Your order is ready". Allow a minimum of 1 to 2 days for your order to be ready. Once this email is received, here are the instructions:
- When you have arrived at our point of sale, please wait for an agent to come and answer you. Note that pick-up times are only Monday to Wednesday between 12:00 p.m. and 17:00 p.m. (excluding major holidays and statutory holidays).
- Please provide your five digit order number to one of our representatives.
- Have in your possession an identity card with your photo, as well as your receipt of purchase.
*Note that you have 10 days to pick up your order. After this time, the order will be canceled and you will be refunded. Do not go to the store without receiving confirmation that your order is ready for pickup.